Humanitarian consultation hours for adults and for children
Our general, paediatric and gynaecological humanitarian consultations at the Local Health Authority are aimed at all people without or with unclear health insurance cover in Frankfurt am Main. Our services are free of charge and if you wish, anonymous. All doctors and counsellors are bound by medical confidentiality.
Our doctors will examine and treat you and your children and advise you on all health issues. You are welcome to bring along a language mediator of your choice, but we also have the possibility of translating into Arabic, Bulgarian, Romanian, Farsi/Dari, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Vietnamese and Ukrainian using a telephone interpreting service.
Our offer for adults
- Individual health consultation and treatment
- Paediatric examinations, treatments and immunisations
- Support with social and familial problems
- Nutritional advice
- HIV/AIDS information and testing
- Help with female circumcision/genital mutilation
- Information on counselling, self-help groups and further assistance services