Recommendations for hygiene and infection protection
General hygiene measures
Because of the corona pandemic, we have to get used to a different kind of daily routine. A routine with more thoughtfulnes towards others, so less people are infected with the virus. It is our common objective is to protect vulnarable groups and to prevent our health system from overburdening. You can protect yourself - and others - from an infection with the SARS-CoV-2-virus by applying the following measures:
- Wash your Hands often and thouroughly with enough water and soap, Cold water is sufficient. Hand desinfection is only necessary if there is no possibility for hand-washing.
- Avoid shaking hands and personal contact
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- Follow the coughing- and sneezing etiquette (cough and sneeze in your ellbow).
- Use paper tissues for blowing the nose and use them only once. dispose them as soon as possible in a garbage bin and wash your hands.
- Keep a minimal distance (at least 1,5 meters) to other persons, especially to persons with respiratory symptoms.
These measures will protect you also against influenza and other respiratory diseases.
On the following sites you can find Information regarding hygiene recommendations and infection protection for
of associations, businesses, sport facilities, cultural facilities,
driving schools etc.
- Childcare facilities