We turn around, in the direction of the Römerberg, taking a look at the four-storey Customs Tower (Rententurm) on the corner on the right. The Customs Tower was built in 1456 and is one of the only three existing late Gothic gate towers of the former city fortification of Frankfurt. From here, a paymaster collected the harbour fee.
Today, the Customs Tower is part of the Historische Museum Frankfurt.
U 4/5, tram line 11/12 Römer