Citizens' Office Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
Information on rules of conduct, appointments and services when visiting a Citizens' Office
You must make an appointment to visit a Citizens' Office ("Bürgeramt"). During your appointment, please observe the rules of conduct listed below.
You can currently only visit the Citizens’ Office if you have made an appointment.Internal Link
Rules of conduct during your visit
Please observe the following rules of conduct during your appointment to keep the risk of infection as low as possible:
|Due to the high number of infections, we ask you to bring proof of vaccination or of recovery, or a negative test certificate that is not older than 24 hours to your appointment at the Citizen's Office in the interest of everyone's safety.|
- Wear a mask covering your mouth and nose (medical/surgical mask or FFP2 mask)! You will not be admitted to our locations without a mouth and nose protection mask, even if you have booked an appointment. We will not provide you with a mouth and nose protection mask.
- Please maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m from all other people!
- Be punctual for your appointment! To avoid too many people being in the waiting area and in front of the entrance to the building at once, it is important that you do not arrive too early (maximum 5-10 minutes before your appointment). Under no circumstances will your appointment be called earlier.
- Please come alone! Please only bring necessary accompanying persons with you. Please note the representation and special regulations for our services registrationInternal Link, re-registrationInternal Link and children's passportInternal Link (German only).
- Follow staff instructions at all times!
The following locations are available if you want to make an appointment (no matter where you live in Frankfurt):
- Central Citizens' Office
- Citizens' Office Höchst
- Citizens' Office Dornbusch
- Citizens' Office Nordwest
- Citizens' Office Bergen-Enkheim
- Citizens' Office Sachsenhausen
The Citizens‘ Office Nieder-Eschbach and the Branch Offices Fechenheim, Kalbach, Nieder-Erlenbach and Harheim are currently closed.