COVID-19: Corona update for Frankfurt
Confirmed Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection – And Now?
- The Frankfurt Local Health Authority provides information on what to do if you or someone in your household has tested positive for the coronavirus.Internal Link
- The Hessian state government outlines the quarantine and self-isolation regulationsExternal Link.
The Hessian state government has extended the Coronavirus Ordinance on basic protection measures against infection risks until 30 September 2022: CoBaSchuV, effective from 11 September 2022 (pdf , 240KB)Download Link(German only).
For an overview of the uniform state-wide regulations, please visit Hessen.de:Corona rules in Hesse External Link
Please find the 7-day incidence rate for Frankfurt am Main under current status updateInternal Link.
For the hospitalisation incidence and intensive care bed occupancy in Hesse, see regularly updated figuresExternal Link.
The English version is for information only. For a binding version, please refer to the German text.
Important telephone numbers
- The non-emergency medical on-call service for Germany is: 116 117
- The state of Hesse has set up a hotline for questions about the coronavirus at 0800-555 4666. Questions on health and quarantine are answered on Mondays from 8 am to 8 pm and Tuesdays to Fridays from 9 am to 3 pm. For further questions, concerns and information about the coronavirus the hotline is available Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 8 pm and Friday from 8 am to 3 pm.
- If you have any questions regarding the Corona-Warn-App or if you receive red alerts ("Rot-Meldungen"), please contact either your general practitioner or the Local Health Authority (Gesundheitsamt Frankfurt) by calling 069-212 77400.